From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Friends of the Freight Car Shirts
To: STMFC@...
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 2:07 PM

I recall Richard joking about wearing shirts with
PROTOTYPE POLICE printed in large letters on the back
and having citation books printed... I thought it was
a good idea, although it would probably get us lynched
at most train shows. :-)

Tim O'Connor

I attended the 1990 Pittsburg convention. I remember seeing Richard walking with GN guru Staffan Einhbom (sp?) who I knew, wearing mineral brown shirts that said "Freight Car Mafia" on them. Impressive!
Bill Williams