Re: SOURCE FOR 4/4 DREADNAUGHT ENDS

Tim O'Connor

Details West? I think they used to make two styles of 4/4
replacement ends for the Athearn R-40-23 reefer that might
be about that height... However I can't find them listed on
Walthers anymore. I know I have a couple of packages...

Tim O'Connor

At 10/13/2009 06:29 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
Hello Group,

I am at the beginning of an effort to scratch build at least six MKT 47001-47500 series stock cars. I am in need of a source for 4/4 Dreadnaught ends for these cars that have an inside height of 8'-7".

Bill Keene
Irvine, CA