From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Friends of the Freight Car Shirts
To: STMFC@...
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 8:44 PM

Fred Freitas wrote:
Stop giving Mike & Jeff new ideas for Coco meet! Be careful
of what you wish for, it may come to pass. How much are non-proto
citations anyway ????
RIchard went as far as having fake police badges made, saying
"Prototype Police," and with the slogan "To Serve and Correct." He
made a great sight in his mirror aviator shades, flashing his badge at
offenders <g>. We started to work on a ticket book but decided we were
pushing the boat out a bit far.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history