Re: Those Pesky Offset Twin hoppers

Ed Hawkins

On Oct 14, 2009, at 1:31 PM, water.kresse@... wrote:

Are talking about extended-ends and end-extensions when we mention

Don't what is slang and what is "correct" terminology for these.
That's what I'm referring to. For lack of an official term that I don't
recall ever seeing in a CBC or other dictionary of terms, I have
referred to them as heap shields. If anyone knows the proper
terminology or can point to a reference, please advise.
Ed Hawkins

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join to automatically receive all group messages.