Re: Those Pesky Offset Twin hoppers

cornbeltroute <cornbeltroute@...>

Brian, I discussed these types of cars in RP CYC Volumes 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, and 13. Another two-part article was published in Railmodel Journal about the time when the Kadee model was being released (June and Aug. 2006). <
Ed, thank you. I've got the first four RP Cycs.

Cross-checking with your roster in Vol. 1, I see that the 1943 CBC has nine photos of these cars plus four drawings, three of which might or might not be relevant. I'll study your articles to find out.

It's a great way to learn, checking references while an interesting thread is underway.

-Brian

Brian Chapman
Evansdale, Iowa