Re: Colored pencils


Hello Clark,

You can use what is called "water color pencils" that are actually used by sketch and water color artists. I like Faber-Castell, Derwent, and Prismaclor, among others.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products

----- Original Message -----
From: Clark Propst
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:00 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Colored pencils

What's a good type of colored pencil to use for freight car weathering. The ones I have a too waxy.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Join to automatically receive all group messages.