Re: Friends of the Freight Car Shirts

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Because of a power outage I am late to this thread.

Although I am a thorough-going Friends of the Freight Car wannabe (I never got a shirt), I surely support Richard's enlistment of the legions to thank the Loftons for their substantial contribution to this demanding end of the hobby.

Now, I also detected some invidious comments about "the other shirts" seen on the backs of handsome worthies on occasion at both Naperville and Cocoa Beach, i.e. those with the lovely colorful Hawaiian prints . There is a difference: the Hawaiian shirts are pure Pierre Cardin, as it says clearly on the labels. If I am not mistaken, the FFC shirts are instead labeled something like Joe's Coney Island Tee Shirt & Boiler Shop.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento