ADMIN : RE: ONE MORE SHIRT POST!!!!!!!!!!

Aley, Jeff A

Folks, let us review the rules (conveniently located in the STMFC Files area as "STMFC Rules.rtf" ) :

"...[A]ll
admin, security, or "policing" functions will be conducted only by [Mike Brock] or [his] representatives... Threads or subjects may be terminated only by [Mike Brock] or [his]
representatives. When threads/subjects are terminated, members are expected to avoid sending messages associated with such threads/subjects."

Thus, if you're feeling frustrated by too many posts regarding T-Shirts (or anything else), then feel free to send a note to "STMFC-owner at yahoogroups dot com" and complain, and we'll take action.

By the way, it is probably obvious that the T-shirt thread has wandered considerably away from both Freight Cars and from Prototype Modeler's Meets (which is how this thread got started).

Therefore, please return to discussions of Freight Cars, or of the PM Meets themselves (such as Prototype Rails, Jan 7-10, 2010 in Cocoa Beach, FL).

Regards,

-Jeff Aley
Deputy Moderator, STMFC