Re: SANTA FE REFRIGERATOR CAR TRUCKS

John Hile

--- In STMFC@..., "brianleppert@..." <brianleppert@...> wrote:

If you feel that the spring plank, spring group, lateral motion device detail and centered vertical web in the bolster end are important details, then check out Tony Thompson's SP Freight Cars book, vol. 4:Box Cars on pages 211, bottom, 226 bottom, 227 top or 239 top. The truck under these cars is the next release from Tahoe Model Works. (in about two months, hopefully)

Brian,

These trucks sounds very interesting to me, however, I do not have Vol. 4 of the SP Frt Car Series. I do have Vols. 1 and 3...are the trucks featured in either of these books?

Thanks,

-John Hile