Athearn Blue boxes?

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

As Brian Carlson notes:

Ignoring the first parts of the message about business practice which are
out of line here.
Yep. Brion's...no last name...message violated about 5 STMFC rules. Oh, heck...guess I'll have to go down to Moderate Jail again. I hate to have to go down there. Never seem to recognize anyone...all those beards I guess. Hmmm. Wonder if the door still opens...Yep. Man...lots of white haired guys down here. Oh well...Clang!!. Closing the door always gives a kinda definitive sound.

Best to let Athearn do what they want to and the STMFC will do what it's sposed to do.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner