Re: LV Wellhole Flatcar

al_brown03

There's a builder's photo of LV 9952 in Train Shed Cyc #35, p328, and drawings on p329. These are reprinted from the 1919 Car Builder's Dictionary; the car is also pictured in the 1922 Car Builder's Cyc, though I don't know the page offhand.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Ed" <lehighman@...> wrote:

I would like to model this car and have the Red Ball kit as a starting point. Does anyone have a source for pictures of this car? Also interested in types of trucks (buckeye?) and wheel size plus any good sources to purchase. Finally, need info on the brake system layout.

Ed Robinson