Re: Hypodermic tubing

Paul Lyons

Schuyler-Small Parts-Miami, FL

Paul Lyons

-----Original Message-----
From: rfederle@...
To: STMFC@...
Cc: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2009 7:45 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Hypodermic tubing

Try a local home medical supply firm. Some deal with insulin and similar products. If its the flexible tubing you are referring to they should have that as well. There are various sizes of flexible tubing used for oxygen systems and breathing treatment machines for in home use. If its the syringe bodies you need, they may be allowed to sell those to you without the needles (maybe).

Robert Federle
---- Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:
Ted Culotta refers to hypodermic tubing in his articles. I have come across an application that may
make sense. OK, so where does one find this stuff? I believe that ownership of hypodermic syringes
is still illegal in Massachusetts . . .

La vita e breve, mangiate prima il dolce!

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (
Database version: 6.13500

Join to automatically receive all group messages.