New HO and N Scale Airslide Hopper Decals

Daniel Kohlberg

I am pleased to announce the following new decal sets. All are available right now, in HO and N Scale.

NW-03 Norfolk & Western GATC 2600 Airslide Hoppers 1961+
http://paducah.home.mindspring.com/nw03.htm

NW-04 Nickel Plate Road GATC 2600 Airslide Hoppers 1954+
http://paducah.home.mindspring.com/nw04.htm

NW-05 Wabash GATC 2600 Airslide Hoppers 1955+
http://paducah.home.mindspring.com/nw05.htm

Please take a few minutes and browse the above links. Each of the sets letter 3 cars in various schemes for each railroad. These decal sets are the result of exhaustive research and feature extensive data, including proper and accurate GATC stencil styles.

As always, thanks for your support. My entire line of decals, including my recent Illinois Central GATC 2600 Airslide set, can be found at:
http://paducah.home.mindspring.com/

For those of you attending the Sunshine Meet in Naperville, IL 10/29 thru 11/1, I will be there with my new decals. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

Dan Kohlberg
paducah@mindspring.com