From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Missing Links
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:32 AM

For those of us modeling RR's east of the Mississippi River, I
suggest the following in styrene.

The most numerous wood sheathed MDT reefer (I think it is classified
as the Type 4 by Roger Hinman)

The ubiquitous AAR standard offset hopper done in a way that permits
production of the various ends and sides.

The PRR K8 stock car with ends permitting the L&N and I believe ACL
versions (I have not unpacked all of my photo albums but I know at
least two railroads duplicated the Pennsy's Pratt truss stock car
side configuration)

InterMountain do the Insulated Tank for their ACF Type 27 Underframe.

Someone offer photo-etched dome platforms for the ACF Type 27 8K and
decals for the cars with these platforms.

I echo the desire for UTLX and GATC tank cars

Bill Welch