From: "cj riley" <cjriley42@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:38 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Atlas 1932 ARA Box Car

--- On Wed, 10/21/09, Aley, Jeff A <Jeff.A.Aley@...> wrote:

From: Aley, Jeff A <Jeff.A.Aley@...>
To: "STMFC@..." <STMFC@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 3:08 PM

Somebody please telephone Tony Thompson and tell him that his email has been hijacked by a WM fan.

Regards,

-Jeff

I happen to know first hand that AWT has been on many enthusiastic railfan trips on the WM while it was still operating just as I, an admitted Fireball Fanatic has railfanned the SP.
CJ Riley