Re: Tangent Scale Models: NEW HO ACF 70-ton welded drop-end Gondola available now!!

Tim O'Connor

David

Thanks. I guess what I meant was -- is the floor loose so I can
remove it to weather it separately from the car sides?

And thanks for the G31A info -- I noticed the difference in the
staples, and the ends, after studying some photos.

Tim O'

At 10/23/2009 09:29 PM Friday, you wrote:
Tim, the floor is a separate part, yet sits at the right depth inside the body.

David Lehlbach
Tangent Scale Models

David, is the floor a separate part or is it cast with the body?

Awesome, I am extremely happy that TANGENT did this car and did
it right. Take that, TRAINMAN!