Proto 2000 8K tanks cars - are arch bars possible?

Dean Payne

I have a couple of P2K tank cars (8,000 gallons) to build, and was thinking they might be a good way to show off the Tahoe arch bar trucks, with semi-scale wheels. These are in the UTLX 77,000-series, but they say "built 5-20", so I don't know whether they were built with arch bars or had cast sideframe trucks. If not, would any other commonly available tank cars have been delivered with arch bars? I model prior to the 1940 arch bar ban, of course.

Dean Payne