Prototype Rails 2010

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Well...I couldn't read it either. Try this...and I'll put it in the files.

PROTOTYPE RAILS

COCOA BEACH, FL, JAN 7-10, 2010

AN NMRA SANCTIONED EVENT

A PROTOTYPE MODELING MEET FEATURING

MODULAR LAYOUTS IN O, HO AND N SCALE

OVER 400 MODELS ON DISPLAY

PROTOTYPE BASED LAYOUTS

PLEASE BRING MODELS!

80 Clinic Presentations By The Following Clinicians

Mike Rose Tom Madden Gail Komar Dick Flock Joe Oates Ralph Heiss
Howard Goodwin Bill Darnaby Tom Bisset Larry Kline Bruce Smith
Andy Sperandeo Andy Harman Richard Hendrickson Dave Ramos
Marty McGurik Bob Webber Jon Cagle Frank Peacock Scott Mason
Ken Edmier Tim Maslyn Dan Zugelter Mark Amfahr Bob McIntyre Brian Nolan
Jeff Cauthen Tom Wilson Bill Schaumburg Greg Martin Steve Orth
Mont Switzer Tony Koester Tony Thompson John Cantlay George Eichelberger
Bill Welch Lance Mindheim Jim Langston III Roger Hinman Jared Harper
Ted Culotta Mark Vaughn Bob Miller Rick Bell John Roberts
Stan Rydarowicz Bob Johnson Jim Singer Frank Angstead
Harold McGee Mike Moore Mike Brock

Manufacturers & Dealers

Walthers, Rapido, Intermountain, Broadway Limited, Southern Car & Foundry,
Speedwitch Models, Tangent Scale Models, Westerfield, 5th Avenue Shops,
Funaro & Camerlengo, Bob's Photos, John C. La Rue Photos, Jay Williams
Photos, Mainline Photos, ACL/SAL Historical Society, Trolleys N' Dollies

Location

COCOA BEACH HILTON HOTEL, 1550 N. Atlantic Ave. [ highway A1a ], COCOA
BEACH, FL.

1-800-526-2609 or 321-799-0003. Refer to Prototype Rails for $99 Room Rate.

Preregistration is $35, Please make your check payable to "Prototype Rails"
and send to Marty Megregian; 480 Gails Way; Merritt Island, FL 32953.

There will be op sessions available on Thursday Jan 7 at John Wilkes, Tom
Wilson's and Mike Brock's layouts. Those wishing to join in a session should
indicate their choices in preregistration. Selection will be on a first come
basis. Visitation of local layouts will be available on Sunday.

For early arrivals, there will be a dinner at Durango's in Cocoa Beach
Thursday evening Jan 7, at 7 PM. We will meet in the Hilton lobby at
6:30.Following the dinner we will return to the hotel for slide shows and
clinics. A special dinner on Saturday, Jan 9, for Prototype Rails attendees
only will be available for $ 23/person. Tickets are required and must be
purchased no later than Saturday morning. Tickets may be purchased and
reserved in advance and included with the cost of registration. Registration
plus dinner is $58/person. Spouses not attending presentations do not have
to register.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Mike Brock at: brockm@brevard.net or
321-453-4140