Re: Naperville

Bill Welch

I would like to thank Gary & Denis and Jon Cagle for expanding the offerings available to those of us who enjoy building models in 1/87. Martin, Al, Steve, and Ted were/are never going to be able to do everything we all want, given the diversity of railroads we love and the lack of standard car building practices. My hat is off to all of them for being willing to do business in such a niche area where I am sure much of it is a labor of love.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Denis F. Blake" <dblake7@...> wrote:

We, WrightTRAK Railroad Models, would like to thank the Loftons for putting on another GREAT event. We would also like to thank them for the support of this meet over the many years that is has been going on.

We would also like to take a moment to thank all of those who stopped by our suite and our table over the course of the weekend to check out our new offerings, the M&O M53 boxcar and the new SAL lowside gon...Mandatory freight car content here....With continued support like what was show to us over the weekend you guys and the event can count on seeing us there for many more years...

Thanks.

Gary Wright
Denis Blake
The WrightTRAK Guys