From: "rockroll50401" <cepropst@...>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:11 PM
Subject: [STMFC] New models was Re: Naperville

The new B&O WT box car is a real piece of work. I hesitated to buy one,
because I'd like to shed my Sunshine and F&C models first. Besides the
flat door was not available with this first batch of kits. I thought the
SAL gon was a real beauty too and may yet buy one.

Come to Trainfest in Milwaukee in a couple weeks and maybe sell me a
couple kits <VBG>

I also bought the new Tangent Gon. I was very tempted to buy the undec and
order some of the Archer rivets to make a different class car. Anyone else
have this idea? I picked up my RP Cyc from Ed at the show which has an
article on these cars. I saw Ed presentation too, which gave me the idea.
Are there decals that will work for these cars?

Clark Propst

07:51:00