Re: Speedwitch SR Gon Kit

Richard Hendrickson

On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:21 PM, paulbizier wrote:

I'm working through the "round tuit" stack of stuff in my closet,
and this is up next. Unfortunately, Ted's directions don't make
any truck recommendations. Do any of our "truck experts" have
suggestions for appropriate trucks?
Paul, I have several photos of these cars, both builder's shots and
in-service, and all show them with AAR U-section cast steel trucks
with spring planks. The Accurail 'Bettendorf" truck recommended by
someone else on the list is a good choice. Tahoe's spring plank
truck is better detailed, but the bolster ends are different from
those on the prototype cars.

Richard Hendrickson