Re: New models was Re: Naperville

seaboard_1966

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gatwood, Elden J SAD " <elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:43 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] New models was Re: Naperville

Clark;

The new B&O WT box car is a real piece of work. I hesitated to buy one,
because I'd like to shed my Sunshine and F&C models first. Besides the flat
door was not available with this first batch of kits. I thought the SAL gon
was a real beauty too and may yet buy one.

The M-53?
Yes, WrightTRAK showed a brand new tooled M53/M53A. This is THE most accruate B&O wagontop car done to date. IT will be featured on the front page of our website starting tomorrow, when Gary gets home. Retail price is 49.95 with a 5% discount for 3 cars and a 10% discount for 5 or more cars. Shipping is going to be a flat $6.50 up to 5 cars. The decals for the car were done with the assistance of the B&O Historical Society and cover the life span of the car. Also, watch for a flat panel and a Creco door in the near future.

Denis Blake
Marketing Director
WrightTRAK Railroad Models, LLC