From: Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil>
Subject: [STMFC] RE: EJ&E box car decals?
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com, bbfcl@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 5:12 PM

All;

Does anyone out there know of a source for the EJ&E "Billboard" box car -
orange over green, green over orange, all green with orange lettering or all
orange with green lettering, in HO? I have a Sunshine mini-kit that I
desperately would like to do in a post-54 paint scheme...

Also, I understand the earliest green box cars on the EJ&E happened right
after delivery of their Baldwin DT 6-6-20 center cab diesels, which was in
what year? And is this a true statement?

Thanks all,

Elden Gatwood