Re: New models was Re: Naperville

Bruce Smith

On Nov 2, 2009, at 11:57 AM, Denis F. Blake wrote:
Yes, WrightTRAK showed a brand new tooled M53/M53A. This is THE most
accruate B&O wagontop car done to date. IT will be featured on the front
page of our website starting tomorrow, when Gary gets home. Retail price is
49.95 with a 5% discount for 3 cars and a 10% discount for 5 or more cars.
Shipping is going to be a flat $6.50 up to 5 cars. The decals for the car
were done with the assistance of the B&O Historical Society and cover the
life span of the car. Also, watch for a flat panel and a Creco door in the
near future.

Denis Blake
Marketing Director
WrightTRAK Railroad Models, LLC
Folks,

I was blown away by the fact that the model is set up to allow the Duryea underframe to WORK! (if the modeler choses to do so) I think that is an HO scale production first - isn't it?

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL