Looking for decals

SHAY STARK

I am currently on a boxcar building binge and I am looking for decals to complete some specific cars as they roll through the paint shop in the next couple of months. The cars I am building are HO scale and the period being modeled is September 1950. I have looked through the available Microscale, Odball and Champs sets. I can piece together champ decal sets to come up with much of what I need but if there are specific sets produced from others that would be a better fit for these particular cars that is even better. I am looking for decals for the following cars and would appreciate any suggestions:
Northern Pacific 14000 series double sheathed 40 foot 40 ton boxcar.
Northern Pacific 20000 series single sheathed 40 foot 50 ton boxcar.
SLSF Frisco 14700-14800 series single sheathed 40 foot 50 ton boxcar.
SAL 14000-16000 series B-5 single sheathed 40 foot 50 ton boxcar.
C&O 12000 series Rebuilt Steel 40 foot 40 ton boxcar.
Thanks for any ideas.
Shay Stark