Re: Looking for decals

al_brown03

Oops, strike "for 40-ton cars". The data are from various sets.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "al_brown03" <abrown@...> wrote:

For the SAL B-5, I've combined some of the Speedwitch set for SAL steel boxcars, with Champ data for 40-ton cars. 'Course this may be moot: has Sunshine released their B-5 kit yet? If so, see Jim Hayes's note in this thread.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim & Lisa Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@> wrote:

A little known fact is that Sunshine sells their decals separately. $3 for
one color decals plus $1 for each additional color. And there's no postage
charge for decal only orders. Go to www.sunshinekits.com/flyersbyroad.html
to find your model and look at the flyer for it, then go to the Contact
Sunshine page for ordering info. I know that at least the NP boxcars have
been done by Sunshine. Unfortunately the NP monads are separate decals for
the red and black so those decals will cost you $5.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com