Re: End of Naperville.

dh30973

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "pierreoliver2003" <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:

Dave,
This past weekend was the last PMS hosted by Sunshine Models. It will not be the last PMS in Naperville.
It is my understanding that the gentleman who has hosted the Western Prototype Meet has stepped forward and will organize next years event. Hopefully we'll many more years of fun in Naperville.
Sunshine Models, will for now, continue offering models and I believe will be present at next years event.
Pierre Oliver
A point of clarification. Joe Delia is ONE of seven or eight people that combined that have hosted the Western Prototype Modelers Meet for the last five years.

Dave Hussey
WPM Committee