From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:07 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: EJ&E box car decals?

Gatwood, Elden wrote:
Also, I understand the earliest green box cars on the EJ&E happened
right after delivery of their Baldwin DT 6-6-20 center cab diesels,
which was in what year? And is this a true statement?
I don't know for sure if this statement is true, but the 1948 EJ&E box cars
do appear to have been solid green, and most of the center cabs were
delivered in 1948 (the first was built in 1946).
Whether there may have been earlier all-green box cars, prior to 1948, I
don't know.

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history