From: rfederle@...
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Jim King
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Wright Trak M53/M53A

Jim,

Since I couldn't make it to Naperville, I appreciate the production sample pics you sent. I think the detail is superb and I dont see the problem with the ladders or any of the detail for that matter. The size of the photos show far more than will be seen on the track (especially in HO) but I would say you have done a great job.

From what I understand sales went well at the show. Suppose I'll have to get my order in. Congratulations on a job well done.

Robert Federle