Re: Mini-kits WAS: Looking for a Sunshine Mini-kit

William Keene <wakeene@...>

Jim,

I will toss in my price point as requested...

For a mini-kit with decals -- around $20
For a mini-kit with decals of a car that I absolutely had to have --
around $25

It all comes down to what car is being offered and what cars are
required to complete the fleet being modeled. All of this gets to
rather personal tastes and needs rather fast.

Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Nov 5, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Jim & Lisa Hayes wrote:

Great suggestions Eldon. I look forward to reading more from others.
Most mini-kits recently have been selling for $10-$12 and yet Tricia
says
Sunshine makes little or no money on them. How much would you be
willing to
pay for a mini-kit such as you suggested?

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com