From: "Jim King" <jimking3@charter.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:26 PM
Subject: [STMFC] M53 instructions

There should be a .pdf on the B&O M53 mini-CD. The MicroSoft "Word" file
should not have been burned to the CD, only the .pdf, B&OHS stenciling
diagram and John Cantley's photo folder. I didn't do the burning, so don't
know what exactly got put on them.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

<http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>