From: "lnbill" <fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:29 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Wright Trak CD instructions & Apple Computors

Denis & Gary:

My roommate at Naperville who used to work at Apple did note that the small CD's will not work w/Apple computers so it will be important to have these on the WT website for downloading. CogGHS will need to have these for their "Vents" or have a link to your site for those instructions.

Although I looked at the Vent kit and do not think I need the instructions, I would like to look at them just to make sure.

Bill Welch