Re: Masochism: The Building of a Sunshine Standard Brands Vinegar Ta

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Ned Carey inquires-

>> I am also using PSC's 90ยบ
>>pipe elbows.

Denny, I am curious what you are going to use them for, the handrail
around
the tank?
Yes. I have not done exactly this before, but I have always thought
that this (handrail pipe elbows at corners) is a pretty obvious but
overlooked detail on tank cars that also just happens to be right in
full view. I have these elbows remaining from a previous brass
locomotive project, so can try it out. Sunshine actually includes
cast resin elbows in the kit just for this purpose, but they are
pretty oversized.

I may be coming too picky.

Ned Carey
Denny S. Anspach MD