From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Clark
Propst
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 4:36 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Gondola loads

I've been thinking of a load I can put in my new Tangent gon. one that would
terminate on my layout. I have Central Valley through truss bridge members I
can use.

But, I'd like to try a covered load. I was thinking of a styrene base (so the
car can be emptied) with several "tent poles" for lack of a better term glued
upright. I would cover these with a single ply of toilet tissue. Then paint a
proper color hoping the paint will make the tissue more rigid.
Anyone ever try this?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa