Re: ACL Lowside Gondola

Richard Hendrickson

On Nov 6, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Justin Kahn wrote:

Many thanks to those who provided me with the pdf from the SCL
webpage, especially Larry Kline, Dave Sieber, and Jerry Glowacki.
I am now in pretty good shape when I get to work on my kit.
One question (perhaps to Richard, who did the original article):
what kind of brakewheel for the original vertical-staff mount?
None of the prototype information available to me spelled out exact;y
what kind of brake wheel, so I just used the 5-spoke circular (not
scalloped) Tichy brakewheel in HO scale.

Richard Hendrickson