Re: Railshops H31A

Bruce Smith

"mumpseee" <eric.mumper@gmail.com> 11/06/09 3:20 PM >>>
Group,

Does anybody have more information on the Railshops PRR H31A? They
were not at Naperville this year and I was really >hoping they would
come to market with these. The samples last year were wonderful.

Eric,

Chris Z was at Naperville so I took the opportunity to ask him about the
status of these cars. He said that a number of people had "beta-tested"
the kits and discovered some minor issues. The bottom line is that he
hopes to have these resolved shortly and the kits on the market. I for
one can't wait, even if they are the wrong subclass for me.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL