WrightTrak/Smoky Mountain B&O M53 boxcar

Jim King

Hi, Grop.
I think that a lot of us would like to see this kit, since some of us could
not make Naperville. Is any info avail.??? Thanks
Dennis Williams
Munhall,Pa.
www.resinbuilders4u.com

Dennis,

Gary's pipeline is just now refilling after selling out at Naperville. I'm
producing 100 more castings now for him to pick up on his way to Milwaukee's
Train Fest next week. Not all are expected to be sold there (but that would
be nice!). These will fill backorders, dealer orders and stock, so your
best bet is to contact a dealer or Gary directly, but considering he'll be
on the road most of next week, communication may be difficult.

To see a couple pix of the pilot model I built for the instructions, contact
Denis Blake at dblake7@columbus.rr.com.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

<http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>