Google Books and freight cars

Bill Welch

In my research on the FGE/WFE/BRE companies I have managed to find what I would characterize as some highly specialized and technical books that have been digitized as a part of the ambitious "Google Books" project which, is scanning the collections of some of the largest and most important libraries in the land. Although I assume some of you know of this effort, others may not. As I know some of us can be a like "a dog to a bone" with some aspects of our beloved freight cars, folks may want to see what they can come up with. Have fun!

Bill Welch