Re: Painting Trucks

kenneth broomfield

"Are you saying you use sand for blasting auto parts??

That is REALLY dangerous to your health".

I have never heard of this. I actually have alum oxide in the cabinet but use sand for my big pressure blaster for fenders and what not. Not sure of the grit that it is.

"That will leave a rough finish on a plastic model. (As me how I know <g>)"

I have actually tried it as well on the grit that I have and your correct it does leave a rough finish. But my question is would it make sense to use some finner things at a lower pressure in the cabinet?

Kenny Broomfield