Re: SP boxcar lettering

Des Norman

Tony,
Many thanks for the prompt reply. I'll make do with what you've given me as the Champ decal set doesn't have the trust info, etc.

Regards,
Des Norman

Des Norman wrote:
However, there are some bits of text that I can't make out in the photo, so I'd be very grateful for some advice, please.

I've got the capacity, dimensions, New and Blt lettering, but what would be in the 2 blocks to the right of New, and also the extreme lower right?
Des, at extreme right is the repack data. Immediately to the right of "NEW" is the builder data; it says

BUILT BY
BETHLEHEM STEEL CO
JOHNSTOWN, PA

To the right of that, adjoining the door, is the equipment trust
information. I can relay it to you if you REALLY want to know what it says.