From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
steve l
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:07 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sylvan Canadian freight car ends

Brian--

Doug's Train's in London, ON may have a few of the Sylvan ends and rooves--

drochefort@... <mailto:drochefort%40odyssey.on.ca>

Have you checked out True Line Trains? They have produced CN and CPR 40'
steel boxcars in HO with NSC-1 and NSC-2 ends--

http://www.hobbycraft.com/tlt/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.hobbycraft.com/tlt/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=
62&Itemid=71> &view=article&id=62&Itemid=71

Modeller's Choice of Hamilton, ON has a fair selection of these cars.

http://www.modellerschoice.com/

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Brian J
Carlson" <prrk41361@...> wrote:

I'd like to build some correct CP and CN boxcars to that end (no pun
intended) I need some of the sylvan parts. I know what I need and I talked
with the Sylvan people at Naperville who said they are focusing on
vehicles
now so he didn't have any of the freight car parts. Does anyone know of a
shop that has these parts in stock?

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY