From: "scottpitzer2002" <scottp459@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:08:41 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] Seaboard and C&O 1923 freight cars

C&O Historical Magazine for October 2009 has an article about railroad work done by Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company.  The one photo showing completed freight cars (November 1923) is a down-on, from the corner of the cars, view of Seaboard 99927 (a Pratt-truss gondola) and a C&O 96658, a ventilated box car.
Scott Pitzer