----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hendrickson"

Bill, I supplied the photo on the basis of which that model was
built, and it is the only photo I know of an STC two compartment
car. I have a number of other photos of GATX two compartment cars,
but none were built by STC. That there were other such cars, and
that some of them had safety valves, I don't doubt, but I have never
seen a photo of one. Unfortunately, GATX information in the ORERs is
minimal, and I have never found any other roster information for
General American which might answer your question.

Richard Hendrickson