From: lnbill <fgexbill@tampabay.rr.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 12:23:55 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Painting Trucks- using a blaster as a modeling tool

Actually I have been in touch with John and he is down to one blast media booth and is holding it for me. It sounds like his supplier is no longer. He does have blast media.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, Andy Carlson <midcentury@ ...> wrote:

Hi,
Ned mentioned the North Coast Hobbies line of media abrasives. John Polyak, proprietor of NC told me that he still is selling media blast booths, and fine sized media suitable for modeling purposes. He also has paint booths.

He can be contacted at <jrpolyak@.. .> and I encourage anyone contemplating a media blaster to contact him. Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity: * New Members 1 * New Photos 5 * New Files 5
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

.