Re: New Accurail Offset twin hopper

water.kresse@...

Not being a modeler . . .

I believe there were basically three types of "patented/licensed" ARA/AAR transitional end side-panels being used:

1) 1928 Enterprise and Wine designs

2) 1931 Kiesel design

Which model-style is defined as a long taper vs. short taper?

Long-taper = top panel break goes all the way to the corner post (1931 AAR Kiesel)?

Short-taper = top panel break goes to edge of the "ladder-flat" (1928 ARA licensed by Wine)?

The Enterprise design has more panel breaks.

Al Kresse