Re: NJI&I 4100-4270 boxcars running board type

Tim O'Connor

Chris, sets E-2 and E-3 each have the flag etc that you want.
Each set has NJI&I reporting marks for only one car, as does
the E-1 set.

Tim O'Connor

One more question that perhaps someone familiar with Mark Vaughan's decals can help with (I can find the decals listed at DesPlaines Hobbies' site, but can find no detailed description or illustrations anywhere online). Which Vaughan decal set number(s) have the large Wabash flag and 9-inch car numbers, as per NJII 4254 in the Sands photo?

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT