Re: Accurail Offset Twin

Jim Hayes

Answering a little for Dennis, Athearn blue box kits have been discontinued.
And Accurail kits have always been a step up from Athearn and more accurate.
They may not be craftsman kits but with just a little work can be darn good
looking.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Francis A. Pehowic, Jr. <
rdgbuff56@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dennis,
I have a question. Is it worth the chance and expense to put another car on
the market that has been done more than a couple of times before. It is
already known that some shortcuts (leeway) have been taken to put this in
production. Can you really make enough to have money to invest in future
products? The Athearn car is fairly inexpensive and readily works for
modelers who operate. If you need a well detailed car that might be
different. I would think most modelers are looking for something new, not a
rehash.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr. in Sunbury, Pa.