From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 9:32:50 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: New Accurail Offset twin hopper

http://www.rr- fallenflags. org/el/frt/ dlw82243adb. jpg

http://www.rr- fallenflags. org/el/frt/ erie24000bdb. jpg

http://www.rr- fallenflags. org/el/frt/ erie25500adb. jpg

http://www.rr- fallenflags. org/el/frt/ erie26729adb. jpg

http://www.rr- fallenflags. org/el/frt/ erie27708adb. jpg

OK, so my bias shows in these selections. But this is the shape of the side sills that Ed is
talking about here. I am looking forward to this kit, though Ed's comments about the reuse of the
50-ton end is disappointing. If Accurail is going to do a new model, I'd like to see the ENTIRE
model done new.

Modelers of at least most if not all the roads listed on Accurail's page have been waiting for these
models for a long time. And since I had some trouble figuring out what people were talking about
(OK, I'm dense at times . . .), this is their page:

http://www.accurail.com/accurail/7700.htm

SGL