Re: Bieber 1947 4th quarter *02 cars

tmolsen@...

Thanks Richard,
I did not have the earlier register, but your post really narrows it done to some time between April 1944 and October 1944 since the register cover dates are three months after the effective dates.

I used to live in Merchantville NJ and the portion of the Pemberton Branch that ran through the limits of the town boundaries paid enough taxes to fund the schools in town. They did not call New Jersey the "Gestapo" state for nothing when it comes to property taxes! The railroads have always paid a disproportionate share of the property taxes because they were an easy target.

Best regards,
Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479