Re: Prototype Modelers Seminar Report?

Richard Hendrickson

All,

For a variety of reasons, I was unable to attend either of
Sunshine Models' seminars here in California. There was one in Southern
California on the 4th, and one in Northern California on the 11th.

Can some of the attendees comment on the presentations and the
event in general?
Dave Nelson spoiled my fun. I was going to say that, no, we weren't going
to tell you anything that happened at Pleasanton, not even the rude things
people said about the fact that you weren't there, and in future if you
want to know what's going on, get your priorities straight and come to the
meetings. I will tell you that quite a bit of time was spent trashing the
Union Pacific, though it was the current UP, Not the real (historical) UP.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520